Are you constantly sending your resume out, only to get non-responses? Did you know that there are on average over 300 applicants applying for the same job?
Your resume, and more importantly your cover letter, are the very first touch point your have with potential employers. But you are not the only one. So how do you make your resume stand out?
We help career seekers refine their resumes and cover letters, to help stand out among the crowds, and to avoid several common mistakes that can cause your resume to get screened out.
How does it work?
- Start by filling out the below form
- We'll then send you a contract and payment link
- When you send back your signed contract, please send along a Word document version of your resume, sample cover letter, and the job positing for which your wrote the cover letter
- We'll provide feedback and suggestions within 3 business days, that will help optimize your resume in job searches.
What are some other things that might help your job search?
- If you want to get a head start on refining your resume, ask us about our Resume Boot Camp workshop.
- 80% of jobs are not ever posted online. Ask us about how to leverage side-door techniques to access these "hidden" jobs.
- Land that interview? Great! Now let's make sure to use it wisely - ask us about how to best prep for your interview.
We offer both individual and group coaching. Reach out for a FREE consultation.
Resume Review Request Form
Companies we've worked with: